Sometimes you just need to treat yourself. So contact me, The Treat Fairy, and just relax until I get there. Helping the Provo/Orem area to be just a bit sweeter.

treatfairylove@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hot Chocolate Pudding



Pudding is one of my very favorite things. Especially hot chocolate pudding. I love the slippery, warm feeling of it in my mouth. I frequently make chocolate pudding just so I can eat it while it's still warm. I let my husband eat most of it after it has gone cold in the fridge. Although with whipped cream on top it is still delicious. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike cold pudding. I just prefer it warm.

Put in glass mugs, milk chocolate and white chocolate pudding with fresh whipped cream on top look as cozy as a hot cuppa after a day in the snow.

 For a reunion dinner, I took hot chocolate puddings. How did you keep it hot you may wonder. In this case I didn't. I let it chill in the fridge. I just made it look like hot chocolate.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the treat fairy has returned. I wondered where she had gone...

    ReplyDelete