Sometimes you just need to treat yourself. So contact me, The Treat Fairy, and just relax until I get there. Helping the Provo/Orem area to be just a bit sweeter.

treatfairylove@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey Sugar

I like sugar cookies without frosting. Especially big gooey ones. Although not the big huge ones like I adore, these cookies I developed a recipe for while living in London. It had been 3 years since I had been able to eat one of my favorite cookies--the Sugar Cookies from Potbelly's Sandwich Works.

In an attempt to recreate the flavor of that cookie--butter; and the texture--soft and chewy, voila! I love sugar cookies with big sprinkles of sugar on top. They look irresistable. Maybe it's something about me being a woman, and sparkly things.


No comments:

Post a Comment