Sometimes you just need to treat yourself. So contact me, The Treat Fairy, and just relax until I get there. Helping the Provo/Orem area to be just a bit sweeter.

treatfairylove@gmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Beginning

There are times in life that necessitate the eating of delicious goodies. But sometimes those times do not actually allow you to make them yourself. 

That is where the Treat Fairy comes in. 

I came up with the idea for Treat Fairy as I served as a presidency member in my church women's group. (Aka the LDS Church Relief Society). I felt like there was something more I could do for the girls I lived by. So one night, I made about 150 sugar cookies, decorated them and delivered them with a tag that said, "treat fairy loves you!" Simple right? But I felt good about this Random Act of Kindness. 

For now, I'll just post pictures (and maybe recipes) each time I make something new. Eventually, the idea is that you order a goody: the sky is the limit really and I'll make it and deliver it within 24 hours. Parties, Church Activities, Girls' Nights In or, like I did, as anonymous gift: be creative. There is no limit to what the power of one's sugar cravings or my passion for baking can do.

My repetoire is growing every day. Some of my recipes will be posted on this site. But some just have to stay secrets. Pictures will of course be provided for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment